By adhering to various measures to stem Coronavirus, Austria has made very good progress. Now nothing stands in the way of you enjoying an adventure-filled holiday in the mountains!
For safety, specific measures will of course apply. We have tried to compile the most important for you as simply as possible on the pages below.
We look forward to being able to find a route back to "the return of normality" together and look forward to seeing you again.
Doris & Anneliese with the family and team
With care and attention you will be protecting yourself and other guests, as well as your hosts.
A little bit of relaxation is necessary too of course. Among other facilities, our wellness area is course open for you too.
For a safe winter season following phased plan is valid:
Phase 1 means the current situation,
Phase 2 comes into force when the utilization of the intensive care untis in the hospitals overstep 15% (300 beds)
Phase 3 comes into force when the utilization of the intensive care untis in the hospitals overstep 20% (400 beds)
Rules for restaurants and hotels:
Phase 1: Admission only with "3G"
Phase 2: Self tests at home are not valid for admission
Phase 3: Antigen tests (48 hours) are not valid anymore, access only with a negative PCR test, vaccinated or recovered
Après-Ski (same rules as for night clubs):
Phase 1: Guests have to show a valid negative PCR-test, vaccination- or recovery certificate
Phase 2: The "2G rule" is valid. (Only veccinated or recovered people). Employees who are not vaccinated have to wear a FFP2 face mask and are obliged to make a PCR test 3 times a week.
Phase 3: Antigen test (48 hours) are not valid any more. Admission only with an negative PCR test or a vaccination- or recovery certificate.
Phase 1-3: Duty to wear a FFP2 face mask, "3G-rule". Please carry your "3G" proof everytime with you!
Phase 1: Admission only with a "3G" proof, self tests are valid for 24 hours
Phase 2: Self tests are not valid for admission
Phase 3: Admission only with a negative PCR-Test, proof of a vaccination or recovery
We have our freedom to travel back and no longer need to register to travel to Austria.
Please note that you need to be able to show proof of one of the "3-Gs":
No other steps need to be taken for your return travel home.
The following test evidence is permitted as per the ordinance from the Ministry of Health:
Please note – the guest is to retain this certification for the duration of their stay.
Children up to the age of 10 do not need to be tested.
Testing is not obligatory for people who are vaccinated or who have recovered, under the following conditions.
Those who are vaccinated:
People who have recovered:
In times like these, so much is uncertain. In spite of that, we want you to feel safe and be able to book your holiday and be filled with anticipation.
In the event of any closure of borders or of the hotel and any lock-down, we provide a money-back guarantee. In these instances you may cancel free of charge, even at short notice.
Should you not be able to come on holiday for any other reason, we have eased our cancellation conditions for your 2021 summer holiday:
When you take out travel insurance you have full insurance cover should you not be able to travel or have to cancel...
• ...due to falling ill with Covid-19 symptoms.
• ...because you have an increased temperature, even if a subsequent test is negative.
• ...because you tested positive for Covid-19, without showing any symptoms.
• ...because a close relative or person in your joint household has become ill with Covid-19 and your immediate presence is required.
• ... because a member of your joint household has become ill with Covid-19 and you will have to quarantine.
No cancellation insurance covers...
• ...your trip if you cannot travel or do not want to travel, because you are worried about infection due to increasing case numbers at the holiday destination.
• ... if you cannot travel or do not want to travel, because you are classified as an at risk patient.
• ...if the hotel is closed by the authorities. In this instance however, no cancellation costs will be charge by your accommodation provider.
• ...if you cannot travel because you have been placed under quarantine due to a suspected case (e.g. in a kindergarten or among your colleagues), without having symptoms of the illness or having tested positive.